The Daily Dose 2/23/11 - Top Ten Gadaffisms

:^) Wednesday, February 23, 2011 {Vol. 15, # 048} (^8

Laughzilla's Last Link! (Now Up Front!)
Gadaffi Loses It
cartoon about  lybian leader muammar gadaffi ranting during the arab revolt in February 2011 , from laughzilla for TheDailyDose.com


Funny One Liner:
"Though it's too soon to say whether Gadaffi will outlive the Arab revolts of the Winter of 2011, you can bet his wardrobe will be uniquely his until the end." ~ Yasha Harari


The Daily Dose Joke:
"Top 10 Gadaffisms"

10. Gadaffi Pride: I am a warrior.

9. Gaddafi Robes: Oh, man, I was going to go Military Uniform to that formal event, and I ended up going in Gadafi Robes again.

8. Gaddafi'd: Dude, you totally Gadaffi'd that up. Better call your stylist.

7. Gadafy Style: Muammar Gadafi LIVING: Ninja bodyguard chicks and buxom Ukranian nurses. You CAN have it all, baby!

6. Gadaffy: I hate that guy. He's such a Gadaffi.

5. Gaddafear: I hate that shepherd. He's such a dictator.

4. Gaddafetail: The Lybian tyrant may be the most hated leader in the Arab world, but at least he shops in Paris, London and Milan.

3. Gaydaffi: As Gadaffi goes, so go gay robe and turban designers on fashion runways worldwide.

2. Gah! Da Fee!: I was going to invest in Lybia until I saw the sticker price and in shock, exclaimed, "Gah! Da Fee!".

... and the #1 Gadaffism:

1. GaDUHfi: I was going to stop listening to my bootlickers and Yes men, but instead I GaDUHfi'd the situation and the rest is history.


Reference: Yasha Harari forTheDailyDose.com.


Read more:http://www.thedailydose.com/archives/2011/the-daily-dose-Wednesday,_2011-02-23,_10:59.html#ixzz1EnieM6vj

Comments