The Daily Dose 2/26/11 - Top 10 Things Gadafi Might Say While Trying On Dresses

:^) Saturday, February 26, 2011 {Vol. 15, # 051} (^8

Laughzilla's Last Link! (Now Up Front!)
Gadhafi is Goofy, Greedy, Gregarious and Green
cartoon about isolated lybian leader moammar ghadafi in tripoli , from laughzilla for TheDailyDose.com


Funny One Liner:
"Is there anything more fun than sitting back at home and watching the fall of dictators on live television? That's reality TV anyone can enjoy." ~ Yasha Harari


The Daily Dose Joke:
"Top 10 Things Gadafi Might Say While Trying On Dresses"

10) Does this dress make me look like a big ass?

9) Don't you think this colour will clash with my flags?

8) This dress is way too big on me, but I'LL TAKE IT because it can double as a bedouin tent for when I travel.

7) Can we make this quick, I have a revolution to supress and take credit for.

6) This dress look horrible on me, are you one of those drugged up youths taking drugs in their milk!

5) Like being a dictator, this fashion of men wearing dresses never goes out of style.

4) Can I pay for this lovely dress on credit, the US, UN and UK have frozen my credit card.

3) Three words: Raise the hemline

2) Wow, I really like this one, but a miniskirt might give my loyalists the wrong idea.

... and the #1 Thing Gadafi Might Say While Trying On Dresses is:

1) Do you have anything that makes my boobs look bigger.


Reference:Yonatan Frimer forTheDailyDose.com.


Read more:http://www.thedailydose.com/archives/2011/the-daily-dose-Saturday,_2011-02-26,_05:34.html#ixzz1F3qs1cBW

Comments